Sunday, 31 January 2021

ðŸŒą The Future


Things are gonna be different from here on out. As proven over the last few months, it has been increasingly difficult to find content to post here. September 2020 was the first time I haven't posted anything in an entire month, and November 2020 followed suit.

Tomorrow is February 2021 and I have yet to do my usual resolutions for the new year. To be very honest, I don't even know where 2021 will take me. The pandemic doesn't seem to be ending so my stage life is still quite far away.

As of now, the only thing I wanna do is to really play on stage. Gear and equipment doesn't attract me as much anymore, so this blog will be rather empty in the days to come. There will be the occasional guitar covers but that's probably it.

Edwin Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment

📖 Psalm 95:1-2

O come, let us sing unto the Lord; let us make a joyful noise to the Rock of our salvation! Let us come before Him with thanksgiving and extol Him with music and song.