***DISCLAIMER*** Up till this point, I haven't said one thing, half of the songs I will play are Christian songs. So if you are a hardcore atheist, or someone who hates Christianity to the core, please do not continue viewing. You are advised to either seek out my other posts or leave my blog in all. That being said, there are songs I play that aren't Christian music too. More to be released at a later time.
Here are some old clips (sorry for the poor quality as I do not have a good phone at that time):
This is an intro from a Christian song called Here In Your Presence by Hillsong. Looking back, I really sucked at playing it. :( I bought my electric guitar at around August 2013, so this clip dates back to then). Because of the lack of effects, the delay is not there, and I don't really know how to elongate the sound, making it plain and boring. Then there is the solo from the same song:
Yeah you can tell immediately I have zero skills. A capo was used at the 5th fret if you are wondering why does it sound so high when I let go towards the end. I could have played that low note on the 10th fret of the B string, but I do not know of alternate picking or palm muting at that time so switching between strings will create that buzzing sound. But I do am satisfied with my few-days-old skills. :)
I will definitely repost a better, improved version of these clips someday. :)
Edwin Ang
21st March 2015 (Date of video clips goes back to August 2013)