![]() |
| Just saying, the Taylor isn't mine; it belongs to a friend. ð |
Okay. Recently, I got some pretty bad news about my music life. I got rejected by CAMY, once again, after 2 years. ðĒ Apparently, my "foundation" still wasn't there, so I don't know what they want now because I'm pretty sure I worked on my "foundation" for 2 years already. ðĒ I took this news pretty badly and was really really depressed for the past few days......until today. ð
Friends around me soon got the news too and they are on my side for this one. The auditioner did not really spend a lot of time with me so he probably doesn't know the amount of hard work I put into learning from my mistakes 2 years ago. Chord theory, scales, etc. I learnt all through hard work. But he just doesn't seem to care. I couldn't believe I'm out, so I hid myself for a few days, leaving Twitter and Facebook for awhile. ð
Today, or rather, yesterday, it was my class' chalet. I only went because I wanted to cycle, and I did. 10 hours worth of pedalling, travelling a total distance of at least 80 kilometres. I was dead tired when I returned to the chalet at 5am. But somehow, I managed to record, not one, but THREE guitar covers. It just so happened that a friend of mine bought his Taylor along so why not I just take this chance. ðģ
With everyone knocked out, I was the only one awake the entire night. The one who travelled the most slept the least. This knocked me out of my pain for a while, just enough to record this video. Click here! ððŧ
Well, I came to a conclusion that I still won't give up so easily. I may have lost the battle, but the war still rages on. I believe one day I will get better. Then I will show those who look down on me who's boss! ðĪ
Edwin Ang
3rd March 2016
Friends around me soon got the news too and they are on my side for this one. The auditioner did not really spend a lot of time with me so he probably doesn't know the amount of hard work I put into learning from my mistakes 2 years ago. Chord theory, scales, etc. I learnt all through hard work. But he just doesn't seem to care. I couldn't believe I'm out, so I hid myself for a few days, leaving Twitter and Facebook for awhile. ð
Today, or rather, yesterday, it was my class' chalet. I only went because I wanted to cycle, and I did. 10 hours worth of pedalling, travelling a total distance of at least 80 kilometres. I was dead tired when I returned to the chalet at 5am. But somehow, I managed to record, not one, but THREE guitar covers. It just so happened that a friend of mine bought his Taylor along so why not I just take this chance. ðģ
With everyone knocked out, I was the only one awake the entire night. The one who travelled the most slept the least. This knocked me out of my pain for a while, just enough to record this video. Click here! ððŧ
Well, I came to a conclusion that I still won't give up so easily. I may have lost the battle, but the war still rages on. I believe one day I will get better. Then I will show those who look down on me who's boss! ðĪ
Edwin Ang
3rd March 2016

No comments:
Post a Comment