So as promised and fulfilled, here's finally some content. And it's a juicy one too!
![]() |
| Click here for video! |
Presenting my very first secular (non-Christian) song cover on my channel!!! This is one super addictive song that I have always loved. I first heard of 玖壹壹 911 on a trip to Taiwan few years ago. My favourite song 明天再搁来 is the song that led me into their world of Taiwanese music! I have been a huge fan of them ever since!
I'm using the DLX + JTM45 patch from WT and I really thought the tone was spot on for once. Really uncanny treble tone that suits the guitar intro so well. I didn't bother to change any effects except for turning on delay right at the very end!
Anyways, logging this cover as version 1, recorded tonight on an impromptu note because I just had the feels, hence my dress code and video quality. Once I get my MacBook I should be able to cover this song better. Can't wait!!!
By the way, I wrote tabs for this song in case I ever forget how to play. But should be impossible because I'm gonna add this intro line to my finger memory! If you need tabs, contact me with the form beside this post!
Edwin Ang
3rd March 2020


No comments:
Post a Comment