Sunday, 19 June 2016

🎎 After a million years, presenting to you...


Lmao, that really felt like it took me a million years to find time to record it. But alas, I did it. Effects used are literally my full on gear that looks like this:


Looks impressive huh? Everything in this picture took me 3 years of hard work and research to achieve. Though it's a small setup in this vast world of music, it is MY SETUP. My own legit setup.

Oh well, back to the solo. Ain't much to talk about cuz I've been at it since a few posts ago. The only thing I can say, and will always say is, I have so much more room for improvements. So yeah. Have a nice day. :)

Cheers!

Edwin Ang
19th June 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

📖 Psalm 95:1-2

O come, let us sing unto the Lord; let us make a joyful noise to the Rock of our salvation! Let us come before Him with thanksgiving and extol Him with music and song.