Halfway through August, I just couldn't stand seeing a pedalboard just "on display" at home. If I ain't using it, I ain't keeping it. As much as I love these pedals to bits, I knew the funds could go to building my dream guitar. So there goes Pedaltrain Nano again!
So on the 15th of August, I sold off the TC Electronic Hall of Fame 2 for $180. This pedal has been my staple for a very long time. I've only had 2 reverb pedals since I got into this business. The Boss RV-5 didn't stay for long, but this one did. Because of it's versatility. I would honestly recommend this pedal to everyone.
On the same day, the Pedaltrain Nano got off my inventory. Been through this once and going through this again. This time, I sold off the Nano for $40 because I drilled holes in it for the power supply. At least I got some cash back. For a great experience, the $30 loss in money was worth it.
Next up, my all-time favourite guitar pedal. I once told myself even if I let go everything, I would still keep this pedal that relates so much to me personally. But today, the Helix has an exact OCD clone so I'll might as well pass this amazing thing on to someone who can use it fully. A serious thank you to Fulltone for creating such a wonderful pedal. Sold this pedal for $165 on 20th August 2018.
On 22nd August 2018, the power supply went as well. Didn't think my price would sell it, but it did, for $170 no less. Quite a wonderful lightweight power supply. Simply a killer in my opinion. Would definitely go with Cioks if I ever one day go back to analog pedals.
The last pedal that has left my collection is the Paul Cochrane Timmy Overdrive. This is seriously one great clean overdrive that I still use in my Helix. With the gain close to zero, this pedal instantly becomes a clean boost and EQ combined. Sold this pedal for $160. Amazing!
Yes for those with sharp eyes, there is still one pedal not included in this sale. How can I ever sell a tuner pedal that has so much utility not just for electric guitar? Especially since the tuner is one of Helix's weaker points. Don't think I will be getting rid of that pedal unless I'm in desperate need of money.
And there you have it, my ultimate sale. I could almost smell the wood of the new guitar body I'm ordering from Warmoth with this money. I'm closer than I ever am to my dream guitar. It is done. It begins now.
Edwin Ang
23rd August 2018
Tags: PBv4.0x





No comments:
Post a Comment