Wednesday, 12 December 2018

🎧 Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro

Christmas season is here once again!!! ðŸŽ And it's time to get myself something to celebrate the year!!!


Recently been feeling the mood to get a pair of headphones for use with the Line 6 Helix, HX Stomp and probably my iPad when I watch shows. The only reason I haven't got it is because of the Yamaha THR10C. I've got a good feeling it will get left behind once I get addicted to playing with headphones.


Alas, I chanced upon a great deal on Lazada (12.12 deal) and just couldn't wait anymore. At $209, I think it's a great price for something so revered in the studio mixing world. Here I have it, a Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80 Ohm.


This thing is one awesome beast. So different from mediocre headphones I've used over the past years. I even used my Samsung earpiece and man, my ears do hurt when I go full high gain. The DT770 Pro emphasizes a lot on the bass, which is exactly what I like in music!

This detachable jack made things so much more versatile.

Meanwhile, the THR10C is definitely gonna suffer some downtime. Maybe I'll even sell it because I've also got my JBL Charge 3 to use if there's ever a need. I have personally tested the Charge 3 via 1/8 jack and it works as good as the THR10C.

Oh well that's a worry for another day anyway.

Edwin Ang
12th December 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

📖 Psalm 95:1-2

O come, let us sing unto the Lord; let us make a joyful noise to the Rock of our salvation! Let us come before Him with thanksgiving and extol Him with music and song.