Thankfully it came with the box and everything in it. The manual, the wire for the TonePrint function and even the TC Electronic sticker was intact. Such an amazing deal! The main reason why I switched reverb pedals is because the RV-5 really sucks for me. I don't know why either, but I just find myself not really using it much. Then there's this weird "metallic" sound that everyone speaks of. Perhaps its the dull colour of RV-5 that deters me from stomping from it. Either way, it's gone now. Here come the HoF! I have read tons of reviews online raving about it and from the demos I heard, it really is amazing! There's this TonePrint function which I'm totally new to. I get to download custom tones into the pedal and change it anytime I like! What versatility! Well, of course, the look on my pedalboard has changed much too! With the addition of HoF, things are on the bright side right now! ð
There's all sorts of colours so it's really tempting to keep using these pedals! ð
That's all for today. This is like my fourth post in a month and I'm not even halfway through the month! There is this crazy vibe in this month of October because who knows why. ð ð
Stay tuned because I got a feeling I'll be posting my fifth post just to break the record of number of posts in a month! ð
Edwin Ang
14th October 2016
Tags: PBv1.50
***Update: This pedal is no longer with me. It has been sold for $130 on 24th November 2017.
***Update: This pedal is no longer with me. It has been sold for $130 on 24th November 2017.



No comments:
Post a Comment